It’s a great month to be into TV — especially since Netflix is increasing its roster with several seasons of beloved TV shows, from iZombie and The Good Place, to Cobra Kai and DC’s Legends of Tomorrow. However, I think the hidden gem of this month may be the Nicholas Cage-hosted documentary series, History of Swear Words, which is bound to be both educational and fun.
Scroll on to see the rest of the releases!
- Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
- Cobra Kai (Season 3)
- Dream Home Makeover (Season 2)
- Headspace Guide to Meditation
- What Happened To Mr. Cha?
- iZombie (Season 5)
- Nailed It! Mexico (Season 3)
- History of Swear Words
- Inside The World’s Toughest Prisons (Season 5)
- Crack: Cocaine, Corruption & Conspiracy
- Night Stalker: The Hunt For A Serial Killer
- The Seven Deadly Sins: Imperial Wrath of the Gods
- The Seven Deadly Sins: Revival of the Commandments
- The Seven Deadly Sins: Signs of the Holy War
- The Heartbreak Club
- Dawson’s Creek (Season 1 – 6)
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow (Season 5)
- Disenchantment (Season 3)
- Carmen Sandiego (Season 4)
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
- The Good Place (Season 4)
- Riverdale (Season 5)
- Tony Parker: The Final Shot
- The White Tiger
- Blown Away (Season 2)
- Busted! (Season 3)
- Fate: The Winx Saga
- 18 Again
- Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous (Season 2)
- Love (Ft. Marriage and Divorce)
- Flower of Evil (Season 1)
- Finding ‘Ohana
How are you kick-starting your year? Comment the first series, documentary, or movie on your watch list! I believe mine will be a 2nd viewing of The Good Place seasons one through four.
If you don’t have a Netflix account yet, sign up for one now on www.netflix.com! Don’t forget to let them know we sent you.