Codashop, the leading independent source for games and in-game currencies, is backing the Malaysian government’s eBelia campaign, an initiative under Budget 2021 that promotes a culture of digital finance. Codashop is operated by Coda Payments, the second-fastest-growing fintech company in Asia-Pacific, who is sweetening the deal with attractive prizes through its campaign ‘Belia Boleh’!
Thanks to ‘Belia Boleh!’, Malaysian users who top-up their favourite games in Codashop using the Boost or Touch ‘n Go eWallets until 6th of July will qualify for rewards like a state-of-the-art gaming monitor. This is on top of the RM150 eBelia credit that the Malaysian government is offering to anyone aged 18 to 20 or full-time students for using one of four eWallet service providers.
The majority of the users of Codashop are youths, a segment that Codashop is deeply committed to serving by accepting a variety of safe and advanced digital payment methods, including eWallets. Codashop supports the government’s initiative to drive the adoption of a cashless and digital lifestyle in a way that gives a financial boost to the country’s youth while spurring spending at local businesses.
“We applaud the government’s efforts to accelerate eWallets adoption and we want to do our part to restart the economy and continue our mission to serve the unbanked market. Through our Belia Boleh! campaign, we aim to aid the government’s efforts to reduce the financial burden of youths,” confirmed Narishvin Sukumaran, Country Manager of Codashop in Malaysia.
What are the T&Cs of ‘Belia Boleh!’?
The campaign is on-going until the 6th of July 2021! Users can top up on their favourite games without a minimum value using eWallets (Boost, Touch ‘n Go eWallet) available in Codashop during the campaign period.
Here are some things you should know before joining:
- Users must fill in their emails when making purchases.
- Only the top 5 participants who use the eWallets the most will be chosen as winners at the end of the campaign.
- Winners will have to confirm their prizes by replying the email from Codashop within 3 days from the sent date.
- Winners are eligible to receive the following prizes:
- Top 1: ASUS ROG Phone 5
- Top 2: Xiaomi Curved Gaming Monitor
- Top 3: TTRacing Maxx Gaming Chair
- Top 4: SteelSeries Arctis Pro RGB + GameDAC 7.1 DTS Headphone
- Top 5: Marshall Emberton Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Codashop will handle the delivery of the prizes within 30 days after the winners have been contacted.
Read the full terms & conditions here: https://news.codashop.com/my/ebelia-codashop/
What are the games that you can spend on?
Codashop provides services for a vast selection of games, and users can use their RM150 eBelia to top up on these games:
- Mobile Legends Bang Bang: 1,446 Diamonds
- PUBG Mobile: Elite Pass Plus Pack S19 Traverse
- VALORANT: 3,400 VP
- Genshin Impact: 1,980 Genesis Crystals
- Free Fire: 2,000 Garena Shells
So what are you waiting for? Top up now at Codashop and the prizes might just be yours to claim!