Calling all Demon Slayer fans! From the 18th of February to the 18th of May 2023, Pavilion Bukit Jalil will play host to the Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Total Concentration Exhibition. This highly anticipated exhibition is brought to you by ACO MEDIA, Metalive World, Muse Communication, and Mediasphere Communications.
Based on a similar exhibition in Japan, fans will be able to witness this one-of-a-kind Demon Slayer experience right here in Malaysia without needing to travel abroad. The Malaysian exhibition will also feature two new zones, “Shinobu and Kanao” and “Mugen Train Arc”.
Other exciting event highlights include:
- Exclusive SD (super deformation) version character merchandise designed by Ufotable, the production studio behind the Demon Slayer anime
- A 1:1 replica of the Nichirin Sword
- A detailed introduction to the Demon Slayer Corps uniform and members
- A special mechanism to create the Infinity Castle effect in the House of Demons
- A 9-meter screen showing the battle of Mount Natagumo
- An over-the-top illustration by Mr. Akira Matsumoto
Best of all, fans will even be able to unlock a limited-edition Demon Slayer Corps certificate by joining an interactive game on their smartphones!
So, what are you waiting for? Grab your Nichirin Sword and set out on your Demon Slayer Corps journey with your friends and family in the coming year!
For more information about the exhibition, stay tuned to ACO Media’s Facebook & Instagram. Ticketing information will be announced on 3rd January 2023.
Date: 18.02.2023 (SATURDAY) – 18.05.2023 (THURSDAY) [3 months]
Time: 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM every day *Last admission time at 9:30 PM
Venue: PAVILION BUKIT JALIL, LEVEL 2